Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Praise God from whom ALL blessings flow!

We have an answered prayer! YAY!!!!!! Brad called and said that they had a big insurance meeting at work today and that the company is changing the coverage and the provider, and they are doing this mainly because of our situation. Can you believe that! Isn't that amazing!
Our new insurance will take effect April 1st and the new coverage will be 60 physical therapy visits (with no dollar limit)!!!!!!!! There was a rep there from the new company and Brad talked to him about our situation and he said he would be surprised if we were not able to get the coverage extended once those 60 visits were used up (b/c we will need around 90 while we are there and maybe another good 60+ when we get home). So there is still more to pray for but praise God WE HAVE 60 VISITS COVERED! We are so grateful! When I told Addie Lane she said... "mommy we need to tell God thank you". She knows we have asked him for this daily! I am so grateful she is getting to see God work first hand and it has been sweet to watch her faith grow. We were just talking in BSF this morning about how God says "out of the mouth of children I have ordained praise". I am so grateful that He loves us so and that He cares about our every need! He is faithful!
Thank you for praying with us and for us! We are so grateful!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Praise God!

Kristina said...

Praise the Lord my dear friends!!! I am rejoicing in this news and weeping tears of joy at your answered prayer...He ALWAYS provides in His time. We just have to find the strength to wait and have unwavering faith.

Dani said...

I am so happy and my faith is built through your family.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited and happy for your family. I am praying for y'all. God is good!