I just wanted to let you know that I just made the first turn of her lengthening and it went really well! I know some of you were praying specifically for that this morning and I just wanted to say thank you, the Lord definitely was present helping Lillie!
I think she acted a little bit like she felt a pull but definitely not pain!
I am so grateful!
I talked to a mom last night and she said that as the lengthening goes on it could become more uncomfortable but that it is usually not that bad!
just wanted to share that with you and say thank you!
thank you Father!
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Chrystal! I'm so glad things went smoothly. I am impressed by you in these challenges . . . awed by the God who is giving you strength!!! And Lillie, too. And Brad and Addie Lane. I'm praying for y'all today. May the LORD wrap you all up tightly in His arms in a way that you can sense even tangibly today and may you know His tender care for you and His delight over you and His provision for you.
You are one amazing supermom - I'm going to need to borrow your cape when you get home. Glad to hear things are going well - Our God is good.
Post a Comment