

This is a poor quality pic but I had to post it b/c of how Sweet it is. All Lillie has said that she wanted for her "free year old birfhday" was a peter pan book. The girl loves peter pan! So sweet Addie Lane really wanted to get one for her. Addie Lane was about to bust to give it to her. Lillie was so excited to get it and Addie Lane was so excited to give it to her. She ran off and sat down with it and immediately starting "reading" it!
We gave her Bitty Baby twins (ebay score!). I must admit I was more excited about these than she was I think! :-) She has named them Mary Grace and Jonathan (for you Augusta folks yes, that is after the Apostle twins! they do look just like them!) :-)
Addie Lane got a "Pretty Pretty Princess" game from my mom and Grandmother and the girls talked Brad into playing and he actually won! (I am sure I will be in trouble for posting this picture!) I think there needs to be some sort of "Best Daddy" award for putting on jewelry and a princess crown for your little girls! Too cute! :-)Then on Saturday we went over to Brad's brother's house and they had a family party for Lillie! My sweet sister in law went "all out" and had everything decorated with Tinker bell for Lillie. She is just the sweetest sister in law! It meant so much to see her work so hard to make it so special for Lillie! My mother in law did all the food! There is no way I could have done all that with everything else going on! We were very grateful!
She even surprised the girls with a big princess inflatable! They were so excited! (this was a surprise for Addie Lane too since she wont' be here for her 5th birthday in May).
She even had Tinkerbell crowns and favors for the girls! (this is my sister in law and her sweet little girl Payton with the girls)

No comments:
Post a Comment