Sunday, March 30, 2008

baby steps

I just let Lillie stand with her walker and I put her "big shoe" on and, I was so surprised she put weight on her fixator and stood there. I could not believe it. She took one little baby step and then said "ouch" and she was done! :-)
but I was proud of her for taking one little step with that foot.
She has seen a little girl running around here in her fixator (whose surgery was in Jan) and she keeps saying "I want to do that". So I think seeing her is making her determined to try, for that I am grateful!
We got out this morning and went to church and it was nice to be with other believers.
I am not used to big city though, wow this place is huge!
But it was good for Lillie and I both to get out!

No comments: