Friday, March 14, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Lillie Grace!

Today is Lillie's 3rd birthday! I can't believe it! "I'm free today" is what she has been saying all day! When she woke up this morning we all had party hats on and sang to her (she wasn't quite sure what to think of that). It was all too ironic b/c usually she is up at the crack of down and wakes everyone else up. Then the one morning we want her to wake up early, she decides to sleep in! Go figure! I guess its hard being 3!
After we sang to her we said... well lets go have some breakfast and she said.. "I don't want breakfast, I just want cake". Well, at our house when its your birthday you can get away with making crazy requests (most of the time) so.. Lillie had a chocolate cupcake for breakfast! :-)



She was so excited! I don't know whether she was more shocked or excited that we actually said yes, she could have cake for breakfast! Hopefully there won't be a tantrum when we say "no" to her request tomorrow! And I might add there was not one crumb or speck of icing left on that plate when she was done!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Lillie! We love you--Scott, Amy, and Noah