Thursday, March 20, 2008

Blessed!

I am blessed with such precious friends in my life!
I thank God for you!
My sweet friend Jennifer Rucker sent out an email to a group of friends and family and she organized all of them getting her notes and letters for our family to have up in Baltimore to read when we need some encouragement. I got a box full, it was so full the lid would hardly close. This could not have been a more perfect gift for me. OH it did my heart good!
We also were given some money that will be a huge help with gas money getting us up there.
The girls also each got a precious tote (made my jennifer) full of goodies from everyone and they each got letters as well. So many sent so much that she could not get it all to fit in the totes so there was a third bag full. The girls were so excited. They have been talking about it all night!
How sweet of the Lord to encourage us in this way!
This was just such a sweet tangible reminder for us of how blessed we are with people in our life who love us and love our children and who are commit ed to pray for us!
We are so grateful!
I take pictures of everything, I never want to forget what the Lord has done!
So I will post a picture here so you can see how sweet it all is!
Oh I can't wait to read all my letters, I need self control now! :-)
So thank you all who had anything to do with it and thank you Jennifer for all your intentional effort that went into organizing that!
I am blessed!


No comments: