Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Pool time

Lillie started "real" therapy today with her therapist here Mrs. Sunni and then she did pool therapy with Mr. Moshe. They were both super nice and Lillie immediately connected with both of them. The staff here are truly wonderful with them. Lillie was terrified of the water last summer and would not get in with anyone (even Brad and I). She was a little hesitant getting in today but once she was in she was SOLD! She loved it! This is a picture from today and that is her best little friend here Luka. I think it helped having him do it with here. She calls him "my screw friend". It was really neat because the side of the pool is clear so I could see what she was doing with her legs the whole time. They kicked almost the whole time she was in there!
They say that is one of the best things they can do for their legs b/c they can get them to do things in water that they can't get them to do on land b/c of the weight baring!
we love you and miss you!

No comments: