Monday, April 21, 2008

MORE Growth!

We had our appointment today and the x-ray showed that Lillie has now gained 2.2 cm (that is almost one inch). So he said we are almost at half way to reaching even (she needs 5cm to be even). He said she is doing wonderful and would even like to see if we can push her to 7cm (which would end up having a shoe lift on her "good" leg). We were very encouraged to see him pleased today. He said all looks well with her knee and that the new bone is growing nicely.
Praise the Lord!
thank you so much for praying!
Lillie picked out some new shoes this past weekend and she was SET on these pink ones. She has always wanted pink shoes but could never get them. She has been begging to wear them so we asked at PT today if she could and her therapist said that since she has already gained 2 cm that it was fine for to wear them some (with NO shoe lift on them). She was THRILLED! I had to practically make her take them off tonight! It was fun to see her so excited over little pink tennis shoes! :-)
Thank you Father!

5 comments:

Nellie said...

Oh, HURRAH! Praise the LORD!!! What wonderful news! And I am praising Him for those pink shoes, too! What sweet little "Ebeneezer stones" for Lillie!

Dani said...

Yea!!! I am so happy.

Staci said...

Hi, I don't want to sound like a creeper...(I am Amy Schnorrenberg's sister-in-law, Staci) I was on her blog and then saw yours and read your stories about Lillie, I was in tears!! The pictures are adorable, she looks like a little sweetheart. God is SO good. I am so thankful for your good experience with the place you all are at. Anyways, just wanted to let you know that I was touched and will be praying for little Lillie and her family during this special time! Tell Scott and Amy hi if you see them, and of course Noah too!
-Staci Schnorrenberg

Amy said...

How exciting! Praise God! And how fun to see Staci's comment.

Unknown said...

Ahh that so sweet and fun for Liillie and you Crystal I wish I could wear pink shoes all the time:) thank you God for Lillie's growth and her knee being OK. Crystal you have done a super job with the blog; great selection on the music!!

Bridget