She of course had a hard time with her knee bends in therapy but other than that she has done really well!
I wanted to post a few pics from today!
I took the picture below b/c it was the first time she was standing alone without a walker or holding on to anything. You can see two examples of peer pressure in the picture. One is good and one is bad! A good form of peer pressure being standing (the little girl standing with her is Riley and she is far ahead of us and had her surgery in Jan and she has really gotten Lillie wanting to get up and walk, she is 3 also and is here from California). The other form of peer pressure in the picture being bad is... video games! oh my! and of all things these 2 little girls were playing boxing! I was proud of her for wanting to stand but wasn't too excited that it took a boxing video game to make her want to! :-)
.jpg)
the next two pics are from therapy today! Lillie walked the whole hallway back and forth a few times. she was so excited to be walking. Then she got a little too competitive and decided she wanted to race Luca in her walker. I have no idea where that came from!
It made me think of two little old people in a nursing home racing with their walkers. it was too cute!
.jpg)

3 comments:
That is too cute. Love the stories!
She's the cutest thing to ever use a walker!
Hey Chrystal. This is Sarah from your East Asia Summer 99 team. Amy and I go to church together and she has been keeping me up on your family. Your daughters are beautiful. We will be praying for a quick and full recovery.
Post a Comment