Sunday, April 6, 2008

a future career?.......

Here is the video of Lillie playing the guitar! (thanks to Brad! I still can't figure it all out!)
It will be fun to see if this is something she really ends up doing well, she LOVES to play it!
She calls it her "ole guitar" though for some reason! As soon as she wakes up she says.. "mommy I want to play my ole guitar" :-)


5 comments:

Grandma Senter said...

Good job, Lillie. Addie Lane and I watched you play Jesus Loves Me on your guitar about 6 times.

Dani said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! That was too cute!! I am so happy you are doing some fun things up there. We love you all.

Nellie said...

This is just GREAT. Lillie, you've got some talent, girlfriend! I can't wait to see where this goes!!!! So glad to see joy up there. Love y'all!

Kelly said...

So precious...and I absolutely LOVE that she calls it her "ole guitar!"

Elaine said...

Hey! I LOVE this video...what a sweet picture it is of her childlike faith. Continue to pray for you guys...