I just wanted to ask you to pray for Lillie's knee if the Lord reminds you of it.
Today in PT she was really screaming in pain and would not let the therapist bend it. The therapist wanted us to immediately go upstairs to the doctor's office and have x-rays done. We never saw the doctor, just the P.A. and he said Lillie was fine and did not need an x-ray (but he never tried to even bend it). So they sent us out without x-rays. Tonight I tried doing exercises with her again and she was hysterical and would not let me bend it at all (not like her at all).
So I am concerned someting is wrong. I am going to go over tomorrow and "nicely demand" (is there such a thing?) that they do an x-ray and examine her knee. If she won't let us bend it then this could seriously impact lengthening, so I think this is a pretty serious issue but the P.A. didn't seem to think so.
The therapist is wonderful and I am sure she will help get us some answers.
thanks for praying!
we love you guys!
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Praying with you friend! Let us know what the docs say. Miss and love you all!!
Post a Comment