Saturday, April 26, 2008

funny story - pt 2

ok... more details on last night!
I was just down stairs (with the key around my neck and monitor in hand) and I saw my neighbor from across the hall and I was about to walk up to her and apologize for how loud I was last night (yelling under my door) and as I was about to talk she started talking and said.....
"Hey, you need to thank me! I closed your door for you last night b/c you had fallen asleep with it cracked". I literally just started laughing and then explained everything to her. She of course felt terrible! I thanked her for being concerned about our safety but she said.. "next time I'm not touching your door" :-)
I was just happy to have an answer to what happened last night!
now I know I'm not crazy b/c I knew I left it cracked! :-)
I just had to share that b/c we just got a good laugh out of it!

No comments: