Thursday, May 29, 2008

insurance update

Just thought I would give a little insurance update so you could know how to pray....
we heard today from the PT department that we got denied for an extension of therapy visits, but they said that now we begin the "appeal process".  So I had to get our therapist and our doctor to write a letter of appeal and then we have to fax that in tomorrow with Lillie's whole medical record.  Then it will be sent to the appeals department and I was told that an appeal can take up to 30 days.  our last day of coverage is tomorrow, so we don't have 30 days.  please pray that the appeal can get expedited and that we will get approved for more therapy visits.
this is so crucial for Lillie but at the same time we cannot incur in more medical debt.
thanks for praying with us!
we have our next doctor's appt on Monday morning so we should have a better update on where we are in the lengthening process then!
we love you and miss you!

No comments: