Friday, May 16, 2008

more pics

I thought I would post a few more pics from this past week.  
We have had a fun time.
It is hard to get out with Lillie sometimes but it is getting easier as she is able to get around easier now.  So we got and did some thing this week!  :-)
Sunday for mother's day we had a nice lunch at Rain Forest Cafe (we had never been to one before!)  The girls had a wonderful time and LOVED it!  There are mechanical jungle animals all around and then every half hour there is a "rain storm"   :-)
I was thankful to have my girls with me!
Tuesday we went to the aquarium and had a wonderful time.  The girls love the dolphin show and have to go see it every time we go.  (Lillie got a membership with her birthday money!)   :-)
Here is a pic from our time there!


I also took a few pics of Lillie's legs b/c I thought it was so fun to see how close to even she is!
We are so grateful!


No comments: