Yes I turned 30! I cannot believe it! My birthday was this past Tuesday.
Some of the ladies in the house surprised me and ordered a cake! There are such sweet families here and I am thankful for their friendship. I was thankful to have my 2 sweet girls with me on my birthday!
Two of my PRECIOUS college friends came up for my birthday! I still cannot believe they went through all that expense and effort to get here but they were determined I was not going to be by "myself" on my 30th birthday! I am so grateful for sweet godly friends who love me like that! This is sweet Nellie!
We (except Lillie, she didn't want to go so she stayed with a friend at the house!) all went down to the harbor and had Cheesecake factory (my favorite!). It was so nice to be with them and get to catch up!
This is sweet Elaine and her baby boy who is due in September! Its her first and I am so excited for her!
The girls absolutely loved the attention and loved having guests! Nellie and Elaine were so sweet and spent time with them reading and....
even playing "pretty pretty princess" :-)
Thank you Nellie and Elaine for making my 30th birthday so special! I love you and am thankful for you! I am thankful for my other sweet friends and family too for the gifts, cards and calls! I have so much to be thankful for! Thank you Father for how you bless me!
1 comment:
It was a blessing to be there w/ y'all!! Missing you guys and can't wait for you to be in the same state again :)
Post a Comment