We are fixator free!and so grateful to be!
Lillie has been singing all day!
Even though she is super sore, she can't stop singing! :-)
thanks for praying with us in this what at times seemed to be a long weary process!
we are so grateful!
Praise be to our faithful heavenly father!
5 comments:
Lillie it is so wonderful to see you without the fixator!! We are so happy for you and are so glad that everything is going so well. Yea no PT for awhile!! I am so thrilled for you Chrystal, this process is hard on everyone and you are through the hard part now! You all did a Great Job!!!
Love,
Alicia, Sophia, & Madelyn
Yea!!!!!! :)
Hooray for Lillie...and the entire Senter family. I bet you are breathing a little bit easier now, huh? I'll be seeing ya...Julia noticed that Lillie was not at church on Sunday...how cute is that?
Thinking of you all often! Great job!
Praise GOD!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for Lillie, and I know she must be so thrilled (and you too!)
YAY!!! :)
Post a Comment