Just wanted to give a quick update on how you can pray for our PT "issue". The hospital PT clinic called today and said that they had lost our paperwork and application for financial aide and wanted us to resend it. I am sure God has some good plan in this but that was discouraging b/c now that puts us very close to the deadline to apply. God knows far better than we do what is best and I am sure we will see his goodness in it getting lost. You can pray for all of that, that they will quickly review our application and grant us aide in the PT costs. We have also applied for a children's medical assistance grant through united health care and they called us a week or so ago and said they had not received our paperwork at all, we had mailed it off weeks before... crazy! so Brad re-sent it all and then a week later it turned up (after getting the new application). They said b/c all that happened it put us off until the march board meeting to review for assistance. Again, I know God has a good plan in that (b/c "THE BIBLE TELLS ME SO") but we both still felt a little discouraged. So you can pray for that as well, they will be reviewing it as a board the first of March.
We did hear from our insurance that they denied our appeal (which we assumed they would) so please pray along with us that God will provide through this grant and/or the financial aide at the hospital clinic.
I can't believe we will be leaving in less than a month (we leave March 22nd).
thank you for loving us and praying for us!
we are so grateful!
I know in the end when sweet Lillie has two "normal" length legs this will all be worth it!
She is counting down the days until she gets to "wear crocs like Sissy"! :-)
love you!
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know that has to be so frustrating! We will be praying!
I am praying for you. Dani keeps me posted.
Post a Comment