We had to put this on our blog from last week too. You know how we have to capture "big moments" in the lives of our children... well this one may not seem like a big one to most of you but at our house it SURE WAS! We were shocked at how far Addie Lane has come. Up until just a few months ago Addie Lane has been HORRIBLY afraid of the blower! I mean HORRIBLY, like she would run and scream and shake. If you saw her during one of these little "episodes" you would think... "wow, what horrible thing happened with that little girl and a blower that would make her act like that". crazy, I mean crazy! Well anyway....Brad has gradually been working with her on not reacting so "crazy" to the blower and then last week he was able to get her to actually hold the blower! I could not believe it! I was shocked! Who would have ever thought a mom would be proud of their daughter for holding a blower! :-) (well this mama is!)
notice Lillie in the back ground with her fingers in her ears... she is not quite "there" yet! :-)
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute! So cute!
Post a Comment