We've been working with the girls..."trying" to teach them the books of the Bible. They both love music so we've used a well known children's CD that has a books of the Bible song. Amazingly they are both beginning to learn them. Today we recorded them singing the Books of the Bible (limited to the Old Testament only at this point). Also...notice when they are singing - they have made up some interesting names for several of the books. (Did you know "Nay-Carol" was a book of the Bible - well Lillie thinks so!) FYI - If you want to play the videos - be sure to scroll down and mute the music player - otherwise you'll get an interesting mash-up of our girls and Shane & Shane.
Addie Lane (February 10, 2008)
Lillie Grace (February 10, 2008)
6 comments:
OH my goodness, Chrystal, that is SO GREAT! I am smiling so big! They are both absolutely precious! and did such a great job!! Um, did Lillie add in "Narnia" somewhere in there, too? :)
I'm so glad you put these up!
LOL!!! They are too cute!!! I am sooo impressed. What sweetie pies.
Yes, Nellie!
she did throw a "narnia" in there too! :-)
We are big fans here, so I guess she thought she would throw that in too!
So precious!!! I love how Lille starts pumping her fist at one point...such passion!
They are so sweet. Really, it's just torture not being able to squeeze them. What is the cd? I've been wanting to have Noah do the same.
Its called "wee sing bible songs" I got it off of the veritas press website (www.veritaspress.com) they use it as part of their bible curriculum. It is a fun, easy way to learn them for sure!
I had to use it in church again yesterday myself! :-)
Post a Comment