Friday, July 18, 2008

a week of play dates

After having Anita and Lexi over monday we then had Anita and her little sister Jessie over to play after tennis on Wednesday!  Then today we had some of the girl's other best little friends Mae Wallace and her little sister Clara over to play.  So it was definitely the week of play dates and the girls had a ball!  I don't do that enough.. I need to make the effort to that happen more.  I am so thankful the Lord has blessed them with sweet little friends who love Jesus!

Anita, Addie Lane, Lillie and Jessie
and yep you guessed it... they had to play dress up!  They turned on princess music and had a party.  All I could hear for about 30 minutes was giggling!  This was Lillie's first time having a little friend over her age so she was so excited too!



The girls with Mae Wallace and Clara!
These sweet girls live in our neighborhood right down the street from us.  We will also be in a homeschool co-op together in the fall.  I am very thankful for this specific answer to prayer!

Mae Wallace and Addie Lane!
(not sure who/what Addie Lane is supposed to be!  she put on this chinese outfit but then she threw in the snow hat - not sure!)  :-)

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Wow, it looks like you guys have been BUSY the past few weeks. And it looks like the girls are having a total blast. Makes me smile to see how much they are enjoying life in these pics!

Susie said...

they are just the cutest things in the world! i have so much to look forward to! glad you are back home! claire emailed me today! fun she is moving to macon.

thanks for all your prayers!

Marcus, Mary Grace, Neely and Sadie said...

Wish we lived closer to come and play dress up! I am loving the tennis camp post, by the way.