Addie Lane took swim lessons for two weeks and then last Friday they had a "show" to let the parents see all they had learned!
It was fun to watch her b/c she has always been very hesitant around water!
She was very proud of her "award"
She did an amazing job floating on her back!
they played ring around the rosy and then tried to see who could stay under the longest! Addie Lane did great with that and I as so surprised b/c she has always been very scared to go under. Its amazing what someone can get them to do that a parent can't!
Here is Addie Lane jumping off the diving board which I think took every ounce of bravery she had in her! :-)
Then their favorite is that at end of every class they get to sit in the hot tub for 5 minutes. I think the teacher uses this as bribery!
No comments:
Post a Comment