Friday, July 18, 2008

Tennis anyone?

Addie Lane did a tennis camp this past week with her two of her best little friends Anita and Lexi.  She had a great time.  She has been asking to learn more about tennis and this was a great way for her to see if there was a real interest.  The racquet club where they took is known for being experts at teaching children how to play tennis.  I think we will take there again in the fall.

Addie Lane had her first sleepover!  Anita came home with us after church sunday night since the girls at to be at the courts at 8:00 the next morning (too early for mommy!).  Addie Lane LOVED having a friend sleep over and now will not stop asking when she can have another one.  They actually did really well too.  They giggled and whispered in the dark until about 10:30 but then when I went in and said "enough" they stopped and went right to sleep.  They were up giggling and in dress up clothes the next morning at 6:30 all ready for tennis! I wish I had their energy!  




After tennis Lexi and Anita came over to play and of course they had to play dress up!

No comments: