Thursday, June 26, 2008

wedding bells!

I was so thankful that the Lord allowed me to get home in time for one of my college roommate's wedding!   I was so afraid I was going to miss it!  Rebecca and Kenton got married in Asheville N.C.!  It was a crazy day driving up to Asheville and back all in one day but I was so thankful I got to watch her walk down that aisle!  :-)

Jenny and Elaine with the traditional "fun girl honeymoon bag"  :-)
They did this for Brad and I and it has become a tradition with each fun girl that gets married!  It is waiting in the car for them when they leave!  tee hee hee!  :-)

LOVE these sweet girls!  What a blessing they are in my life!

Rebecca and Kenton!  I am so excited for her and what the Lord has done!

We were all so thankful we could all be together to celebrate with them!  Its hard now to get everyone together at the same time - so this was a blessing for sure!

2 comments:

Elaine said...

I'm crackin up at the bag photo! I'm so glad you got to be at the wedding too. God answered those prayers!!!!

Rebecca said...

How fun are y'all?? I laughed really hard when I saw the bag in back of the truck. Kenton asked what it was, and I had to explain. Very fun. :) (And I knew there would be a photo of it somewhere . . . )

Much MORE fun, though, that you were there, Chrystal! Thank you for making the long trek!! I am so honored that you would do that. I hope you're back home and resting now and resettling into normal life again. I'm so glad for you that you get to be home.