Sunday, October 5, 2008

tailgating and the fair

We went to Athens last weekend for the GA/AL game.  We tailgated with my Dad and step mom and then left before the massacre began.  The girls had a great time and love time with their nina and papa!

This past weekend we went to Macon and went to the Perry Fair.  The girls were so excited and had so much fun riding rides, seeing shows, watching horses, etc.  They love time with their Mimi and Pop and Gran-Gran no matter what they are doing!

they even got to feed a baby water buffalo!

the fair workers made mommy ride in this car with the girls.  (who knew they had such safety rules).  I could hardly fit, the car was as big as I was!  I grew up going to this fair so it is always fun for me to get to watch my girls enjoy it so much!

No comments: