We are so proud of Addie Lane for finishing her "reading book". She has been working on this for the past year and a half. This is a great book and I would highly recommend using it if you want to teach your child to read at home. Its called "Teach your child to read in 100 Easy Lessons" but it took us MUCH longer than 100 lessons! :-) When you are done your child will be reading on a first grade level! It has been a joy to watch her learn to read.
Way to go Addie Lane!
Addie Lane was so excited to get to finally open Kit!
(Lillie really liked Kit too)

Our little pumpkins!

Addie Lane turned 5 1/2 today. I can hardly believe my baby girl is 5 1/2! It has FLOWN by. She is such a delight to our family and we are so thankful for the blessing of her!
2 comments:
Congratulations Addie Lane! We are proud of you and your mama!
I stopped by and got caught up! You guys have been busy! Congrats to you both for finishing that book. We've started it for the second time and I think this one will also take more time than one would think for 100 lessons! Good catching up, I look forward to catching up in person soon!
Post a Comment