Thursday, January 3, 2008

request

OK, well here we go with the first entry of this becoming a "medical update blog" for Lillie.
I have a huge prayer request for you. I just got off the phone with our new insurance through Brad's new job and they said that we are covered for Lillie's surgery (praise the Lord) but we are not covered for PT hardly at all. They said that this plan Brad's employer has chosen only allows a $1,000 limit for PT per year. When I called the hospital in Baltimore they said that will get us one visit up there. So when I talked to insurance today she told me that we cannot even appeal that or anything b/c it is a dollar amount limit and that the only way to get more coverage is for the employer to add more coverage and I can't imagine the company doing that just for us.
I don't know what we will do if this doesn't change.
We will be up there for at least 3 months and they say we need PT every day or her leg will not grow fully. so this is crucial.
Please pray that somehow this coverage will get extended and that we will get better PT coverage. I can't even imagine what that bill would look like if we had to pay for PT out of pocket!
We have really seen the Lord provide in some amazing ways, I am praying He will do the same here!
thanks so much for praying!
I will keep you posted if we get any updates!
love to you!

3 comments:

Dani said...

Praying now! He is able to do more than we ask or imagine!

Rebecca said...

Definitely praying!

Kristina said...

I'll pray for sure my friend! He answers them - for sure!