Monday, December 31, 2007

little evangelist

Brad and I were sitting here watching "Dick Clarks Rocking Eve" (I know pretty pitiful right), and it reminded me of Addie Lane.
She has such a sweet heart and is so concerned about people not believing in Jesus. For the past week every day she asks "mommy, can we pray tonight that Hannah Montana will love Jesus".
(somehow she found out who she is, even against mommy's strong efforts to shelter her).
I just had to share that b/c I thought it was so sweet and then also b/c I am so challenged by her little heart! She can't fathom why someone wouldn't believe in Jesus! I pray she never looses that!
Isn't it amazing how our kids teach us things!

5 comments:

Susie said...

welcome to the blog world crystal!!! yea! i am so glad you have begun one! i loved reading all about your girls! they are so precious! thanks for sharing the stuff on Piper, i want to go back and really read it. thanks for leading me there. sounds like something i need to hear!
look forward to keep up with you!

Matt & Kadie Laughlin said...

woo hoo!! A senter blog with lots of updates!! brad, don't get me wrong--I love the picture blog :)
Your girls are SO precious and I am so excited about getting to hear all the cute things they are doing!
love you guys!!

Elaine said...

I have blog envy!!! It looks so good. I'm totally impressed and how fun to see photos of your beautiful girls. I am amazed that you created this blog just last night.

Dani said...

Yea! I am so happy! Your blog looks so beautiful.. I want Brad to design me one!!! The music is so great too. I will love getting to see the girls more often through the blog. Love to you all!

Kristina said...

I love it, I love it! I agree - precious pictures and great music...the blog is so Senter-esque:) Can't wait to see you Saturday!